Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Used Phone Equipment

Not sure if you can help me,
but thought you could possibly point me in the right direction. Would you happen to know, who I would need to contact regarding used telephone equipment.

In a fast paced industry, many companies build up an excess amount of telephone inventory, but don't have time to do anything with it. There is a lot of time spent on inventorying, packaging and shipping; and lastly waiting for payment. I'm with IndyCom, and we specifically help companies solve these types of issues.

***
  • We purchase ALL Major brands of Used Telephone Equipment.

  • Depending on size I will remove the equipment at your location and pay cash on the spot.

  • For smaller orders shipping costs are paid and payment is sent with guaranteed funds.

Feel free to contact me about any existing or future equipment you have.

Warmest regards,

Seth Calkins | Sales
IndyCom - Telephone Pickers
seth@telephonepickers.com
317-245-1146 Ext. 2

 

No comments: